Information pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (of 30th June 2003)
The Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (of 30th June 2003)“ named “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” (Personal Data Protection Code) regulates the processing of personal data and obliges everyone to respect the rights, the fundamental freedoms and the dignity of the personal data subject. Special attention is given to confidentiality, personal identity and to the right to protection of personal data.
1) The data subject (natural person, legal entity, institution or association) or the person that collects the personal data must be previously informed of the processing.
2) According to this norm personal data processing is every operation or a number of operations performed on personal data such as collection ,recording, organizing, storing, consulting, processing, altering, selecting, extracting, comparing, using, interconnecting, blocking, revealing, diffusing, deleting and destroying, even if such data are not recorded in a database.
3) We hereby inform you that in relation to current contracts stipulated with you:
a) The personal data regarding you and/or your company we will ask you or you will communicate to us will be processed in order to:
– make the payments
– keep accounts regarding suppliers
– comply with legal obligations set forth by civil and fiscal laws fill in customer records
b) Your data are processed
1) through electronic means
2) without electronic means
3) with any other mean that modern technology offers
4) in a lawful manner
5) from designate and authorized subjects
6) by taking safety measures that:
- guarantee confidentiality of the data subject
- avoid unauthorized accesses from third parties or unauthorized persons
- comply with minimum safety requirements
c) You shall provide the requested data voluntary.
d) If these data are not provided, we will not be able to perform the most notable operations for the supplier e) Your data shall be communicated to:
- law offices
- consultants involved in budget review
- credit institutes
- public authorities or public services to comply with laws
f) Your data shall not be disclosed to the general public
g) Your personal data are kept in our records, in the headquarters below mentioned, no longer than required from civil and fiscal laws
Data controller is
CALMONTE SRL with registered offices in BASSANO DEL GRAPPA – Viale Montegrappa, 62.
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence of personal data concerning him/her, regardless of its being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of its processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification details concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of processing
3. The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, correction or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or divulged, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where this is performed for the purpose of sending
advertising material, making direct sales or conducting market or commercial communication surveys.